We're here to keep you safe! Read our latest guidance for when you visit after 19th JulyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Five Bridges pub is a real family destination. A warm and welcoming atmosphere awaits for everyone, from Grandma and Grandpa to the youngest members of your clan. We serve a varied menu of popular pub classics alongside a daily traditional carvery - pick from three moist and tender carvery meats, add stuffing, Yorkshires, and gravy, then pile on the vegetables. A vegetarian option is also available, and there’s plenty of variety for non-meat-eaters on our pub classics menu. Our children’s menu is packed with favourites for the very young and older kids too.
Cooked just the way they should be, our dishes are guaranteed to put a satisfied smile on your face. If you’re all about the traditional pub grub, you’ll love our take on fish ‘n’ chips. Don’t forget to visit the sweet trolley, which is heaving with decadent delights! Last but not least, the bar is superbly stocked with draught beers, cask ales, ciders, wines, and plenty of soft drinks. We also serve Nescafé Milano hot drinks, perfect for the end of your meal.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus